Saturday, February 21, 2009

love

How Far Does Love Go?

Love can take us beyond this realmcreate by it's power another place and time
Love can redeem, love can destroy
Love goes further than the
Emotion itselfit refuses to be measured, contained, ordefined..
It begins where it endstransforming itself until living is equalto life.
I would travel the world for a glimpse of you weather any storm live in a hurricanes eye.
No power great enough to keep me away.
You are my life line.
I can stare in a mirror without seeing myself, the image that greets me is thine.
No way to Escape ...surrender is complete...
I'd barter my soul for one momentin time.

How far does love to...

One never can sayuntil faced with the limit of time..
When you are close to the end
And you've given your all, you refuseto let go and you'll find that love knows not the limit of time!
by DeaDenis Suarez

No comments:

Post a Comment